The fastest growing media channel today! Text (SMS) Message Marketing -
- Media spend is up 60% versus a year ago. (IAB Research)
- 73% of market analysts say that trend will continue for the next 5 years. (IAB Research)
- 86% of companies that reported ad spend in mobile in 2008 reported an increase in 2009.
- 3 billion phones = most widely used technology on earth. (IAB Research)
- 258.9 million cellular lines exist in the U.S. (Nielsen Mobile)
- 92% of adults in the U.S. have a cellular line. (Nielsen Mobile)
- 96% of cellular lines in the U.S. are capable of receiving SMS. (Nielsen Mobile.)
SMS Reminders, notifications, coupons, and alerts are the gateway to more revenue for you and your business. Aimee Mobile works with your team to determine the key objectives of your organization and then works with them to integrate mobile SMS strategies that compliment their efforts.
The key component of Mobile SMS Advertising is the growth of the database initially. This is done in one of three ways;
1. Consumer texts a keyword to a 5 digit phone number (72727 in our case).
2. A consumer signs a piece of paper authorizing consent to receive mobile messages from the brand.
3. Consumer types their phone number into a web-script on your website provided by our team.
This database that is built through traditional media, Point of sale, online, through social media, even through email is then directly marketed to in the future.
Our team plans out marketing calendars months in advance of the promotions that go out to the growing customer database. The frequency of the messaging is directly determined by the business entity itself and the customer base.
These messages are delivered to the database at the exact time that they are making the buying decision. 95% of all SMS messages are read within 5 minutes of delivery and with an overall 97% read-rate.Simply, if we send a message, the client reads it.
Compared with other forms of marketing, Mobile is the definitive winner!
Because these SMS alerts, coupons, reminders, etc are read within minutes of the proposed delivery time, the call-to-action rates are better than any other type of marketing effort. Aimee Mobile sees call-to-action rates with many leading brands above 9%.
A gateway to consumer participation between brands & consumers.
- 154 million Americans are regular SMS users. (Nielsen Mobile)
- 76.8 million Americans recall seeing some form of mobile advertising. Up 81% year-over-year. (Nielsen Mobile)
- 70% of consumers surveyed are happy to receive promotional information via text message. (DMA Research)
The unifying link that makes online, television, billboard, and print ads more innovative, appealing and actionable.
- Offers measurable returns such as the outcome of the participation per dollar spent.
- Grabs consumer attention, which provides better brand awareness in a campaign.
- 47% of consumers who’ve received mobile marketing offers, have brand recall. (Hip Cricket Research)
- 94% of those participants remembered the specific call-to-action. (Hip Cricket Research)
The next major global technology phenomenon.
- 74% growth seen already in 2010 (Q1 2009 versus Q1 2010), is nothing compared to the expected explosion of mobile spend in 2011.
- Mobile marketing will account for one-tenth (11.7%) of total digital advertising spending in 2014. (Berg Insight Research)
- Just 1% of Best-In-Class companies stated they will not be allocating any budget to mobile in the next two years. (DMA Research)
Many industry insiders claim that a basic mobile campaign can be launched for much less than an online, print or television campaign, and typically delivers a better ROI.
- Researchers agree that the average ROI is typically $10 for every $1 spent. (ABI Research)
v Time and time again mobile provides the highest response rate.
- User response to a mobile ad is often 10 times higher than that of PC. (Quantcast Data)
- 70% of recipients react to SMS marketing messages, compared to 20% for email. (DMA Research)
- 15% to 30% of users respond to (redeem) mobile ads, compared to 5% for email. (DMA Research)
v Helps build brand loyalty, ultimately increasing spend among your consumers.
- 15% admit to increasing what they spent toward a specific brand based on mobile marketing raising product awareness. (eMarketer)
- 33% of Americans acknowledged using a mobile coupon received via mobile marketing in the month of October, 2009. (eMarketer)
Provides an opportunity for segmentation, which promotes a highly profitable targeted experience in the future.
- Multiple keywords best serve segmentation purposes.
Provides a (near) perfect unique identifier, a mobile phone number.
- 33% of email addresses change on a yearly basis, but with number portability, people are ditching their home phones and keeping their cell phones for life.
- 20% of Americans no longer have a home phone (land line).
- Soon, digital footprints will prove to be much more relevant to a mobile marketer’s success than age, marital status, address, etc. The digital footprint is the real activity we do, and it’s personal.